Sunday, February 17, 2008

Surely unrelated to going to the E.R. last night...

I was in a hospital with a cold. But I wanted to call it a word that started with an f. I knew it was not the flu or a fever. I'm not sure what I was calling it. I was directed towards a bed to lay down on. There were a lot of beds, tall, hospital ones, lined up in the brightly lit room like in a crampt barracks. I wandered over to the bed I was assigned to, but there was a group of people sitting on it and on the bed to its left. They were chatting, and oblivious to the fact that I wanted to lay down. A nurse told them to move on, and they did. I got into bed.

As soon as I had laid down a strange woman and her male assistant approached me. She asked me my name, and I told her. She asked if I had another name for D12. I didn't know what she was talking about, but I wanted to know where she was going with this, so I lied. I told her that I might, but that I couldn't tell her right now. She seemed to take this well enough, and told me to come with her. She took me to another room, a large one with a very high ceiling, and different sections, somewhat like a fancy modern office space with cubicles designed specially for team-building.

She was in a raised area, with a low glass and white-metal fence type barrier around it. Her lackey was on the 3 stairs up to it, and I was standing on the floor. She tried to hypnotize me to do something when she gave me a verbal que. I resisted the hypnosis, and so it didn't work, but on the second time she gave the que, I followed her directions so that she thought that it had. I was supposed to make a gesture and then remark about my hair, so I made the gesture and then remarked, "My hair needs to be washed."

No comments: