Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weeks and weeks of dreams

Since April 27 or 28 I have had vivid dreams nightly. They started as hard to remember, frantic, strange things that would disappear upon waking, but were clearly there when they were there. Over the past few weeks, they have continued, a couple per night, but finally calming a bit since Monday or Tuesday May 14/15ish.

I still haven't remembered the majority of them, but I recall the tone of them more, and some I have been able to remember bits of, to write up here, as I related them in other venues, briefly, right after they occurred:


Night of Fri/Sat, May 17/18
D's (RIP) Hair - haircuts weekly causing anxiety despite the knowledge that it would grow back perfectly by the end of each week. His widow still widowed despite his continued existence, a blue sky, and a little trail of tiny white cloud poofs out the window.

Event Day, with tropical sidewalk morning wedding banquet, to which I was not invited, but for a woman with whom I was not acquainted, and so it did not matter... plus I was to see all the same friends at a party that afternoon, except I had not packed appropriate clothing. Plus, J was missing his right arm below the elbow, but had a double-arm down to that point. J and AR were the most prominent people in this dream, though EH merged with J momentarily.


Night of Thurs/Fri, May 16/17
I woke up one minute before my alarm clock went off, with a major pain in my back, having had this dream that I pinched my back/spine somehow and asked R to massage it and then he pushed on it worse, which woke me up. Other dreams were had, but this erased them.


First calm dreams - Night of Tues/Wed May 14/15
I was reading my diary from when I was a kid - but there were way more entries than I ever really wrote in a diary and it started out like my old pink diary, and then progressed to become like my Ramona Quimby fill-in-diary and as I got older - to like 11 or 12, the pages started to have fill in the blank stuff and very 90s photo/drawing pics of him and it kind of jumped between "reading" the diary and looking up from it to see myself at 11 or so but I was a way more outgoing and cool version of me. Before that I dreamed that I was in a large bathroom, but it wasn't really a scary/gross-bathroom anxiety dream


Vaguely Remembered - Night of Sun/Mon May 12/13
There was an ant on the bottom of my foot, so naturally I dislodged it, and naturally then there were bees all over my legs and arms. I accidentally squished one of them and then was concerned the rest would start stinging me. I stumbled out onto a porch while someone went to find some incense to smoke them away. I did something that made them all fly off, but I can't recall what it was.

No comments: