Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kitten Bath

I had two new kittens, cute and furry and plump, but not much bigger than my hands. One was mostly black and grey and the other was orange. I overfed the black and grey one and he puked milk into the bowl I had him in. He lay down and rolled around in the milk puke.

I drew a bath of very hot water and looked around for the kittens to bathe them. I realized that the black kitten was already in the tub, swimming around in the water, only just able to keep his nose out of the water as the tub was so full. He seemed quite happy despite this and how hot the water was, so I called the orange kitten over.

She peered into the tub, and then hopped on in and started swimming around too. I was shocked that I didn't have to fight them to get them into the tub of water.

No comments: